Thursday, January 10, 2008

How it all begins

Hello, my name is Keith and welcome to my Blog. I am a finance major currently studying the art of business writing at Clemson University under the direction of the lovely Angela Rogers. As such, you will hopefully see improvements in my posts as this semester progresses. Things to tell you about me, I am six feet tall, part Scottish, and have way to many hobbies. For example, I love to ride horses, backpack, scuba dive(certified as of the end of this semester anyway), sky dive, rock climb, attend Scottish highland games, hike, fly, travel, snow ski, swim, and host spectacular Christmas parties. I have the ability to laugh at myself and life (a skill many people seem to lack). I love God and I Love people. In fact, I find that I can get along with most people rather well, but my best friends tend to be the uncool kids with really weird senses of humor. I am looking forward to this crazy semester and meeting all of you. I'll see you next class period. (-:

Without Wax

2 comments:

JMC said...

How very black of you Keith.;)
I'm glad we're in the same class.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the uncool kids are actually the coolest kids in disguise... as you seem to realize. =o)