Sunday, March 2, 2008

Reflection on my mock interview

I had a lovely interview with My English 304 professor as part of a project/assignment. It went very well and was definitely not very hard core. There really isn't much to post about. I came at it maybe with to much of a real interview mindset and might have overdone it. Other than that Mrs. Rogers had a few suggestions about things to fix and then mentioned that the interview went really well. I have been interview with quite a few company's looking for a summer internship so I don't think i learned anything particularly helpful. Although I am learning that you have to tailor your interview to the person interviewing. (If its a perky lady let them talk, if its a hardcore business man you have to prove yourself etcetera.) Anyway that is all for now. Thanks for reading

Without wax,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're totally right. Figure your audience out when you get to the interview. Build your ethos to that person. That's really the whole jist of succeeding in an interview.

Catherine said...

Hey Keith!
I wrote about you presentation in my blog this week.

Catherine